Intelligence Corps Awards 05JAN2018

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

This one got lost with the holidays and COMOS returning to the branches.

LTJG.Vanarambaion joined the COMOS Department to help revitalize and reinvigorate it for Battlefield 1. In his early tenure, he was also tasked with setting COMOS exams and staff for BF4 and Rainbow Six: Siege. Through it all, he's shown outstanding leadership, dedication, and drive and has built a solid leadership team to continue the mission after his tenure. To recognize his service to the Department and the Intelligence Corps as a whole, I'm happy to award him with the Joint Service Achievement Award.

joint-service-achievement-award.png

From 1stLt.Hornet:

The Air Force Practice on 12/21/2017 was our first practice using the procon system again. Sgt.Mparsons attended our practice and offered some of his expertise with procon, enabling us to keep the practice running without too many delays. A1C.Sparky was unable to attend this practice due to him having technical issues with his punkbuster. As this was the last event of the year for us, I was needing to talk to my NCOs after the practice. Sgt.Mparsons made this possible by stepping up without even being asked and working with A1C.Sparky through his punkbuster issues. We appreciate Sgt.Mparsons going out of his way to assist our airman as well as our branch practice as we worked through our first practice back with Procon. For this reason, I would like to recommend Sgt.MParsons for the Components Achievement Award.

components-achievement-award.png

Archived