Coast Guard Award and Promos 15Dec17

Guest RET.LTJG.Aim=US=

Guest RET.LTJG.Aim=US=

[align=center]Coast Guard Promotions

RT.DingleBerryy

RT.Dingleberryy has met all the requirements and TIG to be promoted to E-1 Seaman Recruit and be awarded the E-0 BCT ribbon and the National Defense Service Award.

RanksNavy_E-1.png

basic-combat-training-e-0.png

national-defense-service-award.png

RT.Psyren

RT.Psyren has met all the requirements and TIG to be promoted to E-1 Seaman Recruit and be awarded the E-0 BCT ribbon and the National Defense Service Award.

RanksNavy_E-1.png

national-defense-service-award.png[/align]

[align=center]

RT.CorCorCory

RT.CorCorCory has met all the requirements and TIG to be promoted to E-1 Seaman Recruit and be awarded the E-0 BCT ribbon and the National Defense Service Award.

RanksNavy_E-1.png

national-defense-service-award.png

Awards

SN.Apollo has been recommended the Bronze Star by PO3.Madmonkey -

[/align]

SN Apollo has taken the initiative to start a training program for members new to Siege. He has been crucial to my own integration into this game and as a Recruit spent a good bit of time working with me personally to help improve my overall effectiveness in game. The SN has become in my opinion one of the strongest assets in the Coast Guard branch with his knowledge, skill, and willingness to contribute whatever he can to improve this branch. SN has gone above and beyond in everything he does since joining the clan. He hit the ground running when he joined and has not slowed down yet. For this and his continued dedication I would like to award SN with the Bronze Star.

[align=center]bronze-star.png

[/align]

Archived