Coast Guard Award and Promos 8Dec17

Guest RET.LTJG.Aim=US=

Guest RET.LTJG.Aim=US=

[align=center]Coast Guard Promotions

RT.Logic

RT.Logic has met all the requirements and TIG to be promoted to E-1 Seaman Recruit and be awarded the E-0 BCT ribbon and the National Defense Service Award.

RanksNavy_E-1.png

basic-combat-training-e-0.png

national-defense-service-award.png

RT.MegatanoK

RT.MegatanoK has met all the requirements and TIG to be promoted to E-1 Seaman Recruit and be awarded the E-0 BCT ribbon and the National Defense Service Award.

RT.Logic%20%20RT.Logic%20has%20met%20all%20the%20requirements%20and%20TIG%20to%20be%20promoted%20to%20E-1%20Seaman%20Recruit%20and%20be%20awarded%20the%20E-0%20BCT%20ribbon%20and%20the%20National%20Defense%20Service%20Award.

RanksNavy_E-1.png

basic-combat-training-e-0.png

national-defense-service-award.png

CPO.Draven[/align]

CPO.Draven has met all the requirements and TIG to be promoted to E-8 Senior Chief Petty Officer. CPO.Draven will take over as Chief of the Boat of the CG.

[align=center]

RanksNavy_E-8.png

Awards

The Coast Guard started originally as 3 members, SGT.WaffleWhite, SrA.Skies, and Myself. From these three members we built the Coast Guard into the branch it is today. PO1.Wafflewhite and PO2.Skies were integral to the success of the CG and for this I would like to honor their dedication with the Coast Guard Medal.

coast-guard-medal.png[/align]

Guest MegatanoK

With all due respect, Ensign Aim, You got my name wrong, haha, It's Megatano, not Megatonik, I don't get why everyone calls me Megatonik >:(

Kind Regards, Megatano, Seaman Recruit, Coast Guard.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=
With all due respect, Ensign Aim, You got my name wrong, haha, It's Megatano, not Megatonik, I don't get why everyone calls me Megatonik >:(

Kind Regards, Megatano, Seaman Recruit, Coast Guard.

SR, probably because there is a "K" on the end of your name. Either way, we will pronounce it just as you wish :)

Archived