bfbc2 match

Guest warr

hi guys its -OSS-warr this is regarding our bfbc2 twl match i posted this in the match coms on twl but i wanted to tell u we are no longer part off the 8v8 our clan had a melt down and a few members left leaving us down on players so we had to pull out off the 8v8 and i thought i would let u know i am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused u srry again

Guest SilentScout^
Welcome and Thank You for the heads up, Good Luck in the future and hope to game it up as soon as your member pool sees fit. LTC.SilentScout^=US= Division CO

Guest Namngulfvet
OUCH we know about melt downs. We hope you re-bound and get back to full We hope you re-bound and get back to full strength, however if you dont see it happening your more than welcome to join us here in =US=. <--not a recruiting message but an invite if things dont work for you.

Guest Krawll
Sorry to hear that. We were looking forward to the Match. I hope everything goes ok. If nothing else you guys can scrim with us any time. Good luck and thanks for letting us know.

Guest AgentOrange
Be sure to try arranging the match anyway =US= BC2 team. I've seen this before where they post their clan isn't playing and then when you don't show up because you think it isn 't happening, they claim you forfeited. TWL is serious and you can't let a lying spy to screw up your record.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Well they already gave us the win, and have left the ladder. I wouldnt accuse them of trying to get a cheap win.

Archived