Hello from the 2ndID!

Guest Carter[2ndID]

Guest Carter[2ndID]
Hey! I'm SSG-Carter from the 2ndID and seeing as LTC.Scout dropped by our site, I'd thought I'd return the gesture. At the moment we are a AA2 based clan but once we get a few more members we should be expanding our horizons to other games. We are currently in the process of perfecting our website and making sure everything is set before we start moving forwards. Feel free to add me on x-fire (deathposto) or leave a message on our forum ([url]http://www.2ndinfantry.us[/url]) Hooah soldiers! SSG-Carter[2ndID] 2nd Squad leader 2nd Infantry Division

Guest Namngulfvet
Welcome to our site SSG Carter. I was by your site a week ago to say Hi. I guess my message wasnt received or was missed. Were looking forward to meeting you guy in a scrim. Once again welcome to our site hope to see more of you. 1LT Namngulfvet=US= Army XO

Guest Carter[2ndID]
TY everybody for such the warm welcome! Ok to start off as we are still just a few weeks old there are some things we still have to organize and scrims are one of them. For now just leave a post in the appropiate section in our forums (at the bottom of this post) and we will get back to you A.S.A.P. BTW LT the only message we received on our forums was from Scout so maybe there was some kind of problem with the post. Just to let you know I will hanging around all of the major realism clan sites (including this one) to help build up our relations and to help get the 2ndID more noticed in the realism community, so you should be seeing at lot more of us round. For now that will be all, I will try to stay as active as possible here and help out where i can if that doesn't hurt anybody ;) SSG-Carter 2ndID [url]http://www.2ndinfantry.us/[/url]

Archived