BF 1943

Guest Krawll

Guest Krawll
[url]http://www.battlefield1943.com/[/url] Anyone know anything about BF 1943? Is this new? its only 15 bucks and it has the frost bite engine. And it has PLANES! Someone please let me know if we are going to get this? It looks cool. Smaller then BC2 but still cool.

Guest Uberfeld
CPL: I guess the pc release is slated for Q2 2010. It has been out on XBox Arcade since summer of '09. My brother-in-law really likes it. It should definitely be a good buy for pc. Oh, the graphics are nice too... can't go wrong with the frostbite engine that's for sure.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
I was talking with H4rdcore about this last week. He was still waiting for a computer part until he can play BC2 so I told him to go play 1943 on his PS3 haha. I played it a bit on my friends PS3, its pretty sweet. Its exactly what ud expect its the Frostbite Engine used in BC2 plugged into 1942 maps with a slight graphics upgrade. Worth the $15 IMO, also has online ranking like BC2 does.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
the maps are huge and open so it would make sense because otherwise u'd have to walk for 10 min to find some ammo lol. But there are planes in it which is sweet.

Archived