Division Command Awards and Promotions 4AUG2017

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

[align=center]Division Command

Awards and Promotions

SMA.VicVegas

has been recommended for the Navy Service Award by COL.SilverEupher

navy-service-award.png

SMA.VicVegas has helped me raise the bar of the Navy's enlisted over the last few months. He looks after them to make sure they are following regulations and assists Navy NCOs in making sure duties are covered. For his effort in helping the Navy recover I am awarding him the Navy Service Award. Thank you, SMA!

[/align]

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=
Congratz Segeant Major, Hopefully you continue to provide exceptional guidance to the navy.

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=
I know Sergeant Major does a lot for all members of the clan. He's one of the most dedicated members we have. But I don't know if everyone is truly aware of what he's done to help get the Navy back on its feet. Good leaders know when to threaten, when to cajole, when to mentor, and when to support, and Sergeant Major has showed an ability to motivate the Navy NCOs properly time and time again. I have little doubt that without his guidance, his tough love, his training, and his mentorship, the Navy would not be where it is today. I owe him a lot in taking over an organization like the Navy. Thank you SMA.

Archived