Command Award 04AUG2017

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Wonderful news to have a CO leading every branch again. With this excitement, I do not want to overlook the hard work and dedication of COL.SilverEupher to not only run Division, but take over as acting CO for the Navy. The past few months I saw the evolution of the Navy into something new and amazing, and it was from the leadership of COL and help from SMA. I spoke to many in the Navy, and they truly followed the COL and everything he taught. As with custom, and truly because of his dedication, it is an honor to award COL with the Navy Cross!

navy-cross.png

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=
COL.SilverEupher had his work cut out for him when he took over the Navy. He essentially had a couple junior NCOs, and several lower enlisted and recruits. Working with his considerable leadership skills and developing the core of the Navy leadership, he set us up for success, now and well into the future. This was not without growing pains. I remember equally the conversations where he was pleased with our progress as when he was irritated by our setbacks. Through it all, however, he told us what we needed to hear, and there is little doubt that without his guidance and oversight, we would not be where we are today. Thank you, COL.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

Thank you for the time and effort you put into the Navy Colonel.

It would've been a much tougher road without your Guidance.

Very well deserved Sir.

Guest JimAlmeida
when he was irritated by our setbacks

"What part of cease fire did you not understand?" - never again I forgot to draw my knife when it was called. Congratulations COL!

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Shouldn't he be a CAPTAIN since he was Navy CO. :evil: .

This part time Lt. Commander salutes you.

Archived