Air Force Awards and Promos 14 Jul 2017

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=

[align=center]A1C.Jusarious

basic-combat-training-e-3-ait.png

Advanced Infantry Training E-3

A1C.Jusarious has completed his E-3 AIT and is hereby awarded the E-3 AIT ribbon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSgt.Energy

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/images/ranks/AirForce/Enlisted/RanksAirForce_E-6.png

E-6: TSgt

SSgt.Energy has met all the requirements and TiG to be promoted to E-6, TSgt, and placed as Wing Leader, 1st Pursuit Wing.

[/align]

[align=center]SSgt.Energy has devoted an exceptional amount of time and energy towards the branch' date=' always improving and always maintaining a positive attitude, even when giving his superiors grief. It is my pleasure to recommend that SSgt.Energy be promoted to the rank of E-6 TSgt and placed in charge of the Air Force First Pursuit Wing.[/i'][/align]
[align=center]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TSgt.Seventy-3

airforce-large.png

TSgt.Seventy-3 will be placed as Acting First Sergeant of Air Force

1stSgt.Hornet117

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/images/ranks/AirForce/Officers/RanksAir-Force_O-1.png

O-1: 2ndLt

1stSgt.Hornet117 to be promoted to O-1, 2ndLt.

[/align]

[align=center]1stSgt.Hornet177 needs no introduction. Everyone knows of his exploits as an NCO. What may not be known is how dedicated to and passionate he is towards this clan. His work ethic and leadership are among the best we have. He continues to impress me on a daily basis and considering how long I've been here' date=' that's no easy feat. I have seen many NCO's come and go throughout the years, but none have presented such an imposing challenge to me as a leader, forcing me to become better to keep pace. He is a great influence to everyone in Air Force and I am honored to announce my esteemed second-in-command, 1stSgt.Hornet, is hereby promoted to the rank of O-1, 2ndLt. Airrah![/i'][/align]

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=
Big day for the Air Force, it fills me with joy to see the Air Force thrive, Congratulations to all!

Archived