Corrupt a wish

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Granted SSgt, but you get to play the part of jar jar brinks's great grandson Jub Jub Binks.

I wish for the ability to do any mathematical equation in my head.

Guest Zer0Su5pect

Granted Major, but you are disabled and can't talk so you just sit in your chair and can't share it with the world.

I wish I could be a F1 racer.

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=

Granted Major but, you can't read. (cough cough Floyd Mayweather joke cough cough).

I wish to be able to see into the future.

Guest Jusarious

Granted! You can see the future as it looks seated behind a really big dude who is blocking the screen in a movie theater, and the seats are uncomfortable.

I wish that I could focus my farts into a super fart which can take down Kaijus, or idiot world leaders.

Granted but you are constantly in the most excruciating pain from all the gas in your intestines that you can't lead a normal life, literal stomach cramps from hell.

I wish for world peace.

Guest PFC.Argasio=US=

Granted Major, however peace shall be enforced by an alien masterrace which will subdue whole humanity into slavery and deprivation.

I wish for the possibility of instantly absorbing the knowledge written on a book just by touching it!

Guest ShotgunSelfy

Granted PO1 but 10 seconds after you will forget everything you have ever read along with your knowledge of how to control your bowels and bladder.

I wish I was a doctor that found a cure for every disease and disorder that plagues the human race.

Guest Jusarious

Granted SrA! You become a doctor, you find a cure for all the diseases, and in your arrogance you keep the knowledge of the cures to yourself until your death, which just so happens to be in:

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

I wish to be the only One (Highlander reference).

Guest PFC.Argasio=US=

Granted A1C, however you don't know it and you'll spend your entire life trying to figure out why everybody is avoiding you.

I wish to be able to freeze and unfreeze reality outside myself at will.

PO1, Took me a bit to think of a way to corrupt this one that didn't just involve giving yous some large downside that isn't really associated with how you worded your wish, but here goes one.

Granted, however you literally "freeze" reality. I'm talking hard frozen ice, drop the temperature to absolute zero freeze. You can also unfreeze it at will but all of the damage that comes from freezing and thawing objects is maintained. Ergo using this power will kill every human and most life on the planet when you use it. I think a few types of fish/insects/bacteria can survive being frozen and thawed so there will be a little bit of life left after you unfreeze everything.

I wish I had the power to think of a solution to any problem presented to me.

Guest PFC.Argasio=US=
PO1, Took me a bit to think of a way to corrupt this one that didn't just involve giving yous some large downside that isn't really associated with how you worded your wish, but here goes one.

Granted, however you literally "freeze" reality. I'm talking hard frozen ice, drop the temperature to absolute zero freeze. You can also unfreeze it at will but all of the damage that comes from freezing and thawing objects is maintained. Ergo using this power will kill every human and most life on the planet when you use it. I think a few types of fish/insects/bacteria can survive being frozen and thawed so there will be a little bit of life left after you unfreeze everything.

I wish I had the power to think of a solution to any problem presented to me.

Hahaha that was a good escape from my wish, well done Major, this gets your wish GRANTED!

You indeed are able to think of a solution to any given problem presented to you, however the solution is unique and it always causes side effects much less desirable than the starting problem I.E. the Cobra effect

Granted Sn, You get two, they kill each other. Blood just everywhere.

I wish I was the most politically powerful person on the planet.

Guest RET.LTJG.Aim=US=
Your wish is granted, you are the most politically powerful person on the planet. No one can challenge you because there is no one to challenge you.

Granted PO3 here he is: For anyone unaware

Seal_2012.jpg',left[/img]

I wish I could eat the world's tastiest 12 inch Philly Cheesteak sandwich.

Archived