True or false

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=

Thought i would create a cool forum game. True or false where you ask a question about the next user and the next user has to reply with a true or false to the subject. Give some narrative on why it is true or false and then ask the next user a question etc. etc.

For example:

True, i do love to drink beer on weekend and weekdays.

Next user has been playing battlefield since battlefield 1942.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

True, Battlefield 1942 was my first ever LAN game, First played in 2003!

The Next User likes Call of Duty more than Battlefield.

Guest JimAlmeida

False, though I like COD for the good moments it brought in my adolescence, Battlefield surpasses by a big margin in the growth I got since playing Battlefield 3. I've learned from leadership and military customs to speaking English in a fluent way, plus all the valuable moments and connections online.

Next user plays with a $10 chinese mouse bought in Walmart

False SN, i have a razer naga from 2014 that is still going strong.

Next user likes DC more then marvel.

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

True. Anyone who has seen my TS avatar could have guessed this.

The next person thinks that Chick-fil-A is the best fast food joint, bar none.

Guest Gamerbeau

False I have not been to a Chick-fil-A even though there is one very near my house.

The next User knows at least 3 quotes from both Tron movies

Guest JimAlmeida

False, I have never seen Tron

Next user is a fan of Western movies

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Guest Ret.CPO.heavyassault=US=

False, I enjoy an occasional well done western movie sure, but not a fan.

Next user had a bad experience after eating Chipotle.

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=

False Sergeant First Class, I have not had a bad experience, just to far to drive. We have a local food truck that makes Chipoltle's portions look like they are from a children menu.

Next Member - The SMA thinks it is funny that only one member (Navy E-3 Seaman) is using rank to address others in a public access open forum?

=US= 32.0.3 Courtesy

Courtesy among members of the Unknown Soldiers is vital to maintain discipline. Military courtesy means good manners and politeness in dealing with other people. Courteous behavior provides a basis for developing good human relations. The distinction between civilian and military courtesy is that military courtesy was developed in a military atmosphere and has become an integral part of serving in the military.

Most forms of military courtesy have some counterpart in civilian life. For example, we train soldiers to say sir or ma’am when talking to a higher ranking officer. Young men and women are sometimes taught to say sir to their fathers or ma’am to their mothers and likewise to other elders. It is often considered good manners for a younger person to say sir or ma’am when speaking to an older person. The use of the word sir is also common in the business world, such as in the salutation of a letter or in any well-ordered institution.

Military courtesy is not a one-way street. Enlisted personnel are expected to be courteous to officers and likewise officers are expected to return the courtesy. Mutual respect is a vital part of military courtesy. In the final analysis, military courtesy is the respect shown to each other by members of the same profession. Some of the military’s more common courtesies include rendering the hand salute, standing at attention or parade rest, or even addressing others by their rank.

Guest JimAlmeida

False SMA, the SMA believes all (except SN.itsDistorxionx) are at fault with the Customs & Courtesies established in the clan regulations and that is not funny. I admit my mistake, SMA, though I must say that I was having such a good time that I looked beyond the rank and bonded with the people behind said ranks. I will pay attention to it, in the future. Thank you for your concern and I hope you can understand my silly mistake.

Next user loves to eat the BK Stacker from Burger King.

Guest Jusarious

False, Burger King gives everyone the runs.

Next user: Thinks that John Barrowman is attractive, even if he/she is not gay. Correction, platonically attractive that is.

False, Airman. He's got that shiny, I've-had-a-lot-of-work-done look to him. Not saying he has, just that he looks that way.

Next user, much like myself, twitches when someone talks about putting a new "clip" in their "gun."

Guest marpla

False PO1, I don't have guns... Could use some tho for my mother-in-law.

Next user secretly went to a Celine Dion concert.

Guest Jusarious

False. The Canadian in me is proud we shipped her to Vegas. You can keep her.

Next user: Cheese, Gravy, and French Fries (shove off with the freedom fries already) are an excellent balanced meal.

Guest JimAlmeida

False A1C, I would, instead of gravy, put some bacon on it, then it would be well-balanced. :P :) :D

Next user would carefully grill a salmon fillet for a date...

Guest ShotgunSelfy

False. This user would have the date carefully grill a salmon fillet for me.

Next user: if given an choice between dream PC upgrades or go on a date with Scarlett Johansson would take the PC.

True, SrA. Scarlett is married, and I'm not a homewrecker.

The next user is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need right now.

Guest marpla

True PO1... But I'm a modest kind of person.

Next user loves to do the jeep with friends scene from Zoolander with his friends.

Guest Soulforged

False: I have no idea what that is, therefore I do not love it.

Next user has traveled out of their native continent.

True, i have traveled outside of the native continent.

Next user can't stand those that chew loudly.

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

True, SN. I can put up with it for a little while, but it gets old fast.

The next user can relate to the subject of this image:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/007/629/d07.jpg

Absolutely, sir. Very true. And getting close enough to the TV to make the explosion stop required your ears to be covered.

The next user can answer me these questions three... without my having to ask them.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

True

1. My Name is DentalMav (Sir Lancelot of Camelot)

2. To answer your questions (To seek the Holy Grail)

3. Blue (also Blue)

The Next user can remember being kicked off the internet/game because someone in the house picked up the phone

Guest ShotgunSelfy

So True Lt General. Many Half life games were interrupted by inconsiderate roommates picking up the phone to call the number that appeared on their pager.

Next user has completed a dare that they dare-not tell their spouse or gf about.

Archived