Air Force Awards and Promos 30 Jun 2017

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=

[align=center]SrA.ShotgunSelfy

good-conduct-award.png

Good Conduct Award [1]

SrA.ShotgunSelfy to receive the Good Conduct Award [1]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A1C.Jusarious

good-conduct-award.png

Good Conduct Award [2]

A1C.Jusarious to receive the Good Conduct Award [2]

[/align]

Air Force has been very fortunate to have a great group of members. Our overall branch attendance for all events through the 2nd Quarter of 2017 is 81%. I would like to reward the following 2 members for maintaining excellent attendance records throughout the last 3 months. Both members missed only 1 event' date=' out of a possible 26. I am proud to award SrA.ShotgunSelfy and A1C.Jusarious the Good Conduct Award, their first and second respectively.[/i']

[align=center]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSgt.Energy

airforce-service-award.png

Air Force Service Award [2]

SSgt.Energy to receive the Air Force Service Service Award [2]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SSgt.Marpla

airforce-service-award.png

Air Force Service Award [2]

SSgt.Marpla to receive the Air Force Service Service Award [2]

[/align]

It is sometimes a struggle to find members to fill positions within your branch, and even harder to find good ones. Sometimes you get lucky, and I have to say we are extremely lucky to have been blessed with these two NCOs. SSgts Energy and Marpla have been excellent Squadron Leaders, always finding new ways to impress me. Recently, both their Wing Leader and First Sergeant went away on leave, heaving the burdens of the branch onto their shoulders, if only for 10 days. They handled themselves admirably and filled in quite nicely for their superiors. They were also very communicative and did not shy away from the responsibilities they were given. And if that wasn't enough, combined they have an average attendance over 85% for the 2nd Quarter and have written several POAs and run several practices without being asked. Their Airmen always come first and they always go above and beyond for them and for our branch. It is with great pride that I award SSgt.Energy and SSgt.Marpla with their second Air Force Service Awards. Airrah!

Guest JimAlmeida
Great day for the Air Force, glad to see how the members are sticking together and striving in activity.

Guest ShotgunSelfy
Thanks guys. TBH the night of one meeting that I missed I cried myself to sleep in the fetal position. ;(

Archived