Hello Brothers

Guest Karval

Guest Karval

Hi,

Been a while, just checking up on the clan. No longer own a pic. Sadly I went dark side and got a xbox for the moment. Just wondering how everyone been. I successfully transitioned from military to civilian life a few months ago. Now I'm just going through college.

HumbleZ

Former Marine

Guest Sparky287
Greetings HumbleZ! Glad to hear you made it home safe Brother! I wish you the best with your college and it goes alright.

Guest MadMonkey
Hey HumbleZ, post up your GT. I still got my Xbone, just gotta renew my live. I only have BF1 and BF4 on there right now but wouldnt mind gettin some games in with you on there.

Guest Karval

My GT is

"VintageAion GN"

I was hoping to build an Xbox Clan for BF1 but at same time I was about to ask the leaders a here to possibly allow me to make an expansion of the clan for the Xbox division

Guest MadMonkey

I will try to get my live up and going and another headset here in the next week or two. Dont have many friends on there that play BF1 or BF4 anymore so its just been collecting dust for the past 3-4 months. I would suggest getting an external hard drive for yours if you plan on using it for a while, especially for BF1, load times are ridiculous cuz the stock hard drive is super slow.

My GT is The1ThtRulesAll

Archived