Daughter shooting pistol for first time

Guest MadMonkey

Guest MadMonkey

Started her on a Ruger SR22 then bumped her up to an H&K VP9. Her first time shooting a handgun and she did an amazing job. Pretty consistent grouping with both the 22 and 9 when she was actually trying instead of getting trigger happy. Had to lie about her age to get her in the range but totally worth it lol. She is 11 and tiny for her age so very surprised how well she handled the 9mm. She did 100 times better than her mom did the first time I took her. 100 rounds with the 9 and 100 with the 22.

Wouldnt let me upload it cuz it was too big, here is the link to the vid of her shooting the VP9 the first time around, she wined a bit about it hurting her hand this run but she got over it real quick on the next go.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgIrGbTzuHr1kBTN6RZ7rO1ONRgQ

Guest Hornet117
America! Awesome stuff there SSgt... never too early to teach the young lady how to take care of herself.

Guest MadMonkey
Yeah I created a lil monster. Having to sell some paintball gear now so I can get her own pistol. Probably going with a Walther P22 for her, not sure if it was cuz its a rental but that SR22 was crap and spent rounds jammed constantly and it would randomly not go into battery.

Archived