Were you here for the Unknown Soldiers movie?

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=

[align=justify]Unknown Soldiers,

How many of you help with the movie that Haechi was making? Many late nights went into making it, just to have a lot of it vanish when his hard drive failed.

Here is what he saved for those that have never heard of Odysseus - starring the Unknown Soldiers Clan.[/align]

Guest RET.GySgt.DDog=US=
Aw man Sergeant Major watching that makes me miss BF4....and also get somewhat more excited for Ghost Recon Wildlands...(Even though I'm pretty sure I saw this movie back when Haechi posted it back in '15.) Thanks for the share SMA.

Guest Hornet117

I was one of the crowd up on the hill shooting down at the squad when they were pinned in the rocks. :)

Been a long time but I'm pretty sure I am one of the three around 6:49... possibly the one on the left?

Anyhow... good memories thanks for the post SMA.

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
I was flying one of the jets in the beginning, but unfortunately the other scenes I was involved in were lost.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
oh man this was a blast to film. Only could make a couple of the sessions but still fun. At times, like herding cats haha

Lieutenant General, yes he herded us pretty well. Many members had never acted, let alone put those principles into a video game.

"Action" "Cut" "Let's do that again" over and over lol

First Sergeant Hornet, my little cameos were easy to remember due to being by myself and the amount of takes they took. The enemy in the stairs at 2:51 that comes out with pistol blasting then gets put down. That should be easy, right? I can't hit the side of a barn sometimes. It is dark when I round the corner with a random spray n pray, first shot "head shot" to one of the =US= solders. "Cut" "Let's do that again" :) The other time was at 3:14 when a =US= sniper kills me, multiple takes due to how my charter died.

First Sergeant Hammerwolf, I don't know the exact answer to your question. I think it would be best if we reacted out to him for permission first of course. We would and should give him credit for creating the content. I don't know if the contact info we had is still good, or if anyone still has his contact info. The clan has some really talented members that like to record, stream,edit, and graphic design. We could due so much with the departments we have, when it come to content creation. Posters,banners,films, and so much more.

I posted to his Q&A video with the following :

Hello Haechi. If you do get back into filming video games, feel free to contact the Unknown Soldiers Clan. We had a great time working with you on the Odysseus film. Hope all is well with you and your family.

He replied yesterday with:

Hey man. I had a great time too and I wish we did more BF stuff together. I'm thinking about going back to filming I'm in France again and with a computer. I just haven't got around to do it yet. Do you guys have a project in mind?

It would be great to do a new project similar to the battlefield 1 stories and I think as soon as the owned servers are up it could be a great use of his talents. I was there for that in multiple scenes as well SMA ;)

Guest RET.GySgt.DDog=US=
Oh man would this be awesome. Once the servers are all situated...finally...this could definitely be used as a...sorta recruiting video lol if allowed to do so. Plus it'd be awesome just to get our logo out on some newer BF1 videos too. Thanks for reaching out to him Sergeant Major...definitely looking forward to dying in one of his videos lol.

Guest Zer0Su5pect
There is another one what we recorded at the ending day's (that sounds so dramatic) of Battlefield 4. I will try to dig up the link today.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
WooHoo!!!

I'm in!! I proved that I am great at being blown up and dying .... just like in game!!

I think I only made one or two of the shoots but I was in the guard shack with the Major getting blown up and dying as well. Some things never change.

Archived