Recent Field Problem

Guest DeKarbon

Guest DeKarbon

Over the past few months, I've been in a competition with a team of Forward Observers, otherwise known as Fisters, or FiST teams, hence a Best FiST competition, to see who was the best in the 101st Airborne Division. Around a week or two ago, the last team to compete in it finished their part of it, and it was determined that my team was the best Fisters on Fort Campbell. As a reward we were given the opportunity to call for a DIVARTY Fire for Effect, which means every artillery piece on Fort Campbell at the time was out at their firing points, waiting for our team to give them a grid to shoot at.

I didn't get a video of every single mission we sent them, but I did get the majority of the first mission recorded. It was supposed to be a Time on Target, which means everyone shoots at the same exact moment through the use of time-hacks, but the majority of them were terrible at timing their firing.

[align=center]

Warning[/align]

[align=center]Video does contain foul language[/align]

[align=center]

Sorry, we'd been on the OP for approximately 4 days by then.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]I'll probably be posting some other videos as well, like some bits of a 134 round Illumination fire for effect.

Archived