The Pacific

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Has anyone been watching this? I was a huge fan of Band of Brothers and this is by the same people (Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg) and its another HBO miniseries. Lots of cursing, violence, blood, and patriotism. I watched the first episode of Pacific last night and I know I won't be disappointed. Very compelling and intense. Although Nam isn't quite old enough to have been in WWII I'm sure he can relate with the jungles in the pacific to the jungles in Vietnam. If you haven't seen it I'd recommend watching at least one episode.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
1-10 I give this show a 15. It is way good. The second episode has some funny parts in it. Like the Army boys almost running over the marines. They pretty much exchanged words and flipped them off. :) Then the marines raid their stuff, when the Army gets bombed at the airfield. They almost got caught by the MP's.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Watched the third episode today...bit to much of a love story involved, wanted more action, not a dude eating at some kiwi women's house. I thought of OP when that kiwi started that bar fight, prolly based off his grandpa. And Ranger you could always head to the bay where pirates roam ;)

Archived