Baby Warlord Pt 2

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Hey folks! Just to keep my brothers and sisters in the clan in the loop, my wife and I found out this past Sunday that we are in fact having a baby boy! We've decided that we'll be naming him Emmett James.

Recently became employed at the same school district my wife teaches at as well, not exactly the ideal position, but it'll open up the possibility of doing a lateral transfer in departments once a Information Technician position opens up.

Plan is to hopefully reapply to the clan on the exact date I retired on, hopefully nothing changes. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! :thumbsup:

Well congrats for great news that's is having a baby, still enjoying my baby girl of 1 1/2 year's old. If is the first say bye you will have a new general to obey a.k.a. Wife if not the first you know the drill then.

Again congrats on the news and start saving for diapers

Enviado desde mi D5833

Guest Dexlysic

Congratulations, TSgt!!! My wife is due on May 2nd for our first little one, as well. We will find out the gender on December 20th.

Best of luck with your baby boy and awesome to hear about your job path opening up!

Archived