BF1 - NEW FALL UPDATE IS HEREEE!!!!

Guest marpla

Well...hope this fix some of the issues!

https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice-commerce/battlefield1/Patch%20Notes%20Assets/Fall%20Update/FallUpdate_EN.pdf

• If the squad leader ignores requests for orders the leadership is transferred to another member of the squad.
  • When a squad member requests an order (and there is no active squad order), the requesting player is added to the want-to-be-leader queue for that squad and a 60 seconds timer starts (the timer is not reset if there are other squad members waiting in the queue already).

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
They announced something's happening this Wednesday (Battlefest) and that RSP is going to go live with this update, so I think we can expect to be able to rent servers the upcoming days.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
They announced something's happening this Wednesday (Battlefest) and that RSP is going to go live with this update, so I think we can expect to be able to rent servers the upcoming days.

Here's hoping.

Guest SiliconShock
According to the video we cannot password protect servers that we rent, well that's a bummer. I do hope that this will be a option soon.

Archived