WTF!?

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
Go to Geek Squad and get them to remove all those viral infested "special" videos you have on your computer...might help!

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

I went to retrieve mine and the site just laughed at me and spat out this:

Tanner=sucky

In the words of Joe Dirt. "Aw, that's not professional!"

Geek squad? heh, unless you want to be charged too much for sub-par service go ahead. I would give Malwarebytes a shot first. Malwarebytes.org is where it can be downloaded from. If there is any type of Malware on your system it should be able to remove it. If Mbam doesn't find anything, I would check to see if there are any new drivers or software you may have installed prior to the issue that may be causing the problem. Also, changing the drive letter assignment may work. By chance do you have quicktime or itunes installed? [url]http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-10879-0.html?forumID=101&threadID=260143&messageID=2473663[/url]

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
You could try authenticating battlefield bad company 2 online, rather than having to put a disk in all the time

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
try the google cached versions... but your first problem is that you're still using XP u noob.

I doubt this helps in any way, but Exception Processing Message basically means there was a problem with trying to process a message. How it is processing is anyone's guess, the message was probably going to show you the real error you had. Not the error to show the error.

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
Me and some friends fixed it :D yay i guess some files i needed got deleted.. i don't know how tho...

Archived