Clan T-Shirt

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=

This has been discussed a number of times, but I want a Clan T-Shirt!

Do we have a viable design yet?

A T-Shirt or sweater would not only be awesome, but is a walking billboard and topic of conversation.

One of my business mottos:

"Early to bed, early to rise, work like H**L and advertise!"

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
Sounds like a problem with whoever designed that logo ;)

Who was that anyway?

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?23936-Clan-Emblem-Submissions-Deadline-11-15-13&p=142902#post142902

The inherent problem of that emblem is that it was designed in the battlelog emblem editor. As such, the main focus was to get it done there with a low symbol count and looking good in game. I don't think that many of us considered it also has to work in other situations back then.

Guest Ret.1stSgt.Bwa=US=
I say we hold a clan T-shirt Logo design contest!! New LOGO just for shirts. Oh but we wait for 2 more days tell I have my new drawing monitor from amazon.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
I think there should be more to it than just being a good tshirt design GySgt. It doesn't make much sense to have a different logo just for clothing, while we use a totally different one everywhere else. If we were to get a new logo, it should be universally usable

I for one would like to see how creative people get with our logo. I know the style of shirt I like has the long sleeves with the writing down them with smaller logos on the shirt itself.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Dear People that Outrank Me in this Clan,

It just so happens the DirecTV installer that came to the house yesterday was in the business of doing this EXACT thing. If I had permission from the tower, or PA or, or the Big Wigs...dear Lord...someone in charge just give me approval to at least send him our logo and see what he can do with it lol.

Humbly Aboding in Serendipitous Solace,

SFC.Draven

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
Dear People that Outrank Me in this Clan,

It just so happens the DirecTV installer that came to the house yesterday was in the business of doing this EXACT thing. If I had permission from the tower, or PA or, or the Big Wigs...dear Lord...someone in charge just give me approval to at least send him our logo and see what he can do with it lol.

Humbly Aboding in Serendipitous Solace,

SFC.Draven

So could this guy design a logo if we give him direction?

Archived