Hey, Its Been A While

Guest Defibx

Guest Defibx

Hey everybody that remembers me! And to everybody else!

Just dropping in to say hey, and let you know i plan on re applying when Battlefield 1 drops!

Hope there's still a few familiar faces still here! Although its been a while.

Hope everyone is well :)

-Defib

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Hey Defib, welcome back! I do not know you personally, so I am sure there are a lot of new faces on here since you have been gone.

Like you, we are stoked about the new BF1 coming!

We look forward to you returning!

SFC.Draven

Guest ShadyNade

What the SFC said there are a lot of new members and we all are looking forward to getting BF1, there should still be some old familiar faces here.

Hope to see you and play with you soon!

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Hey Defib! I vaguely remember you. It's great to hear from you again. I'm looking forward to seeing you re-app. I think you were a boss sniper back in the day, weren't you?

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

DEEEEEFIIIIIBBBBB!!! Whats up! How's it going bud. This is the guy that caused us to restructure how COMOS works because I would just send him into the building with a FAMAS and let him do all the work for me.

What are you up to these days? Still playing anything until BF1 drops?

Guest Defibx
Hey Defib! I vaguely remember you. It's great to hear from you again. I'm looking forward to seeing you re-app. I think you were a boss sniper back in the day, weren't you?

Hey Spartan, i remember you! Thanks! i was a sniper! Usually the one who took a sniper into metro and cleaned house haha! Yeah bf1 is hype as hell!

Guest Defibx
DEEEEEFIIIIIBBBBB!!! Whats up! How's it going bud. This is the guy that caused us to restructure how COMOS works because I would just send him into the building with a FAMAS and let him do all the work for me.

What are you up to these days? Still playing anything until BF1 drops?

WOAH Shadow, theres a face i defo remember! Yeah i remember that lmao, the rule was i wasn't allowed to be in it anymore! I am waiting for Overwatch to play that until Bf1.

Hope you are well dude!

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
Hey defib, I vaguely remember you from late 2012. There's a couple of us who also played Overwatch in the beta and have pre-ordered it, so feel free to jump on TS and play with us if you want ;)

Guest Defibx
Hey defib, I vaguely remember you from late 2012. There's a couple of us who also played Overwatch in the beta and have pre-ordered it, so feel free to jump on TS and play with us if you want ;)

Hey dude, sweet, will prob play some overwatch with a few of you then.

Can someone pm the TS password so i can hop on and chat?

Archived