Potential Olympic Sports

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

In the next round of our favorite forums shenanigans, this thread is for Potential Olympic Sports.

The only rule is it has to pertain to your home city, state, country, or region depending on how specific you want to be.

So for me, sitting here in Wisconsin I'll kick off with:

Summer: 100 meter cheese rolling

Winter: Skiing+custard scooping biathlon (and yes, you do have to sling the scoop over your shoulder when you're done)

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Maryland:

Summer: Jousting (it is actually the state sport...just wierd haha) -or- Blue Crab chucking and oyster shucking -or- the 1600m chicken chase (we have a lot of chickens)

Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=

Florida

Summer: The 4x4 Alligator Relay, (yes, you are carrying an alligator..watch out they bite!!)

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=

Missouri

New Olympic sports:

Tick picking. Who can remove the most ticks off of your body in a minute.

Deep fried butter eating- Who can eat the most deep fried sticks of butter ad nauseum. (as it were)

Underwater basket weaving- A little known sport in my State. (check out my profile!) In under a minute of course.

Guest Hornet117

Arkansas:

Summer: Turkey Trot (A plane will fly over town and drop a bunch of live turkeys out the back... you catch one its yours!) Yes its a real thing... unfortunately they drop them one at a time: Ask Major ShadowOp! I bet he's heard of it. ;)

Winter: Competitive survival shopping after hearing a forecast for one half an inch of snow.

Archived