Free Copy of The Division

Guest Jones

Guest Jones
Hello everyone! I recently purchased a second graphics card to go in my system, and a free copy of the division came with it. Since I already have this game, I will be raffling it off to an UNKSO member who does not yet have the game. Let me repeat that: If you own the game, you are not eligible for the raffle. To enter the raffle, simply reply to this thread at any time from now until Monday, March 25th, at midnight eastern time. I will use a random number generator to determine which lucky UNKSO member receives the game. The winner will be announced by Wednesday the 27th, and the winner will be pm-ed with instructions on how to receive the copy. Multiple entries do not count, so to make things easier please only post once. Whatever you put in the post is irrelevant, all I need to know is that you posted in the thread. After the entry deadline is met, the thread will be locked. Good luck to all!

Guest Jones
Well everyone we have a winner, I apologize for the tardiness of the announcement, but PFC.Staydown has won the copy, thank you all for participating.

Archived