New problem with BC2.

Guest Il Jong Kim

Guest Il Jong Kim
Every time I refresh the main server list after about 3 minutes the list appears but it also appears under my Favorites and History lists, and they're constantly 'shuffling' around causing my game to react very slowly - I usually have to close the game in Task Manager. I reinstalled and the problem still persists so I'm assuming some error happened that caused EA's servers to add every server they have listed to all of my three server lists, I have no idea why all the servers are changing positions though and why it making the menu so slow that I can't press anything. EA really isn't a help on their forums. Any ideas? I'm kind of at a loss here except for making a new Bad Company 2 account. EDIT: Seems I can't make a new account either.

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
I get the server problem to but it doesn't bother me too much. I'm not too sure about the account thing.

Guest Krawll
[quote='PO2.Yong=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=62604#post62604']I get the server problem to but it doesn't bother me too much. I'm not too sure about the account thing.[/QUOTE] Ditto

Archived