Kicked from BC2 Server

Guest ZeroSkull

Guest ZeroSkull
Hi all, I was playing in your Bad Company 2 server last night for about an hour, and was kicked. There was no warning or reason, i was just kicked. I tried to join back in a couple of times to see what the problem was, but before i could even load in i was kicked again. Playing in the server was fun, i was not disrespectful to anyone, i dont even think i ever typed anything in the chat. It is your server so you can run it how you want, i would just like to know the reason i was kicked. Thanks. [align=right]ZeroSkull[/align]

[quote='ZeroSkull','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=62542#post62542']Hi all, I was playing in your Bad Company 2 server last night for about an hour, and was kicked. There was no warning or reason, i was just kicked. I tried to join back in a couple of times to see what the problem was, but before i could even load in i was kicked again. Playing in the server was fun, i was not disrespectful to anyone, i dont even think i ever typed anything in the chat. It is your server so you can run it how you want, i would just like to know the reason i was kicked. Thanks. [align=right]ZeroSkull[/align][/QUOTE] The reason for the kick was because your rank and Kill to death score was just so unbelievable that we all took a vote and decided that we did not want to play with you. Nothing personal it is just that when a K/D ratio is over 6/1 and we are not nubs it looks funny. Are you interested in playing on our servers often? If you would like kick immunity please drop an application and we will consider you for membership in our clan. Please read the regs before hand.

We reserve the right to kick players from our server, however making a respectful appeal as to why, goes a long way to allowing you back in.

Guest ZeroSkull
Alright, that is understandable to a degree. I have played alot of BF games and have clocked plenty of hours with this one so my rank is fairly high, but i guess i just had a lucky round. I am not really looking for a team or clan to play with right now though. I just thought i would see what the reason was because the server seemed like a good one to play in every once in a while. Thanks for the quick and polite reply. [align=right]ZeroSkull[/align]

Archived