Huge News!

Guest Jones

Guest Jones

Although none of you have been aware of this, I have suffered for the past 7 years from severe clinical depression. I am happy to say that after years of medication and therapy, as of today, Wednesday the 2nd of March, I have officially fully recovered from my illness and can begin to live my life to the fullest extent possible again. I want to thank each and every one of you for providing me with friendship and family when I had none to turn to, and supporting me through all my endeavors since I joined the clan. I see each and every one of you as a brother or sister and I look forward to being a member of this family for a long time. I love all of you and you all hold special places in my heart and I am eternally grateful to all of you. From now on you will see and hear the real Duncan (my real name) that has been buried under crippling disease for so long. Due to this miraculous recovery I will be much more engaged with the clan, be online more often, and be overall a better member of this clan.

Thank you all and god bless.

Guest ShadyNade
That's very good news! Glad to be able to call you my brother and the rest of the community my family!

Guest PFC.Argasio=US=
These are really good news, I am really happy for you, and I am also glad you found good company in this awesome community!Keep it up Lcpl!

Guest xNaruke

I am glad to know that you have recovered from depression. I speak for all when I say, if you need support we have you covered.

Moreover, you're a musician! Music works wonders... one of my favourite quotes is from Berthold Auerbach a poet and author, he says: "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." Furthermore, Plato (you most likely know him) mentioned that "Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything." - you can traverse this world and find the joys through your music. That being said, it depends on how well you're musically configured XD

The point is LCpl. Longshot, you are a gifted individual and not only do you have the means to sustain yourself for a lifetime, you have a great personality, some may call it magnetic if you will.

To reiterate, we've got your back if you're need of any assistance, so rest assured :)

Congratulations! May the start of your new found joy and life be full of wonders and triumph!

Congratulations! I understand more than most would ever know and I am glad to hear you have a handle on your position and are learning to live with a better you!!

Guest Ednac
Depression is no small issue, beating it shows a mental strength beyond that of an average person. Having made a choice to not turn to drugs is very important in this matter as well, and from the looks of it, you've replaced all thought of that with music. I commend you, and hope you can experience a fulfilled depression-free life.

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=
Gaining the upper hand on any illness is something to celebrate, especially with all of your friends. This is a clan of gamers, but it is a brotherhood as well. Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us.

Guest RET.Capt.Fearless=US=

Glad to read your optimism. Wishing you luck with sustaining such a great choice you've made.

1stLt

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
AIRRAH LCpl!!! Glad to hear you were able to recover and can live a happy, fulfilling life again!

Guest PaulineIndex
I myself suffer from some pretty serious Major Depressive Disorder, and I know what it's like to be on the very bad end of that spectrum, and what's it's like to come out on the other side. Glad to hear you that you currently have things under control, and can live your life again. Remember though that Major Depressive isn't something that is "cured" in the sense that it is gone forever, it just goes into remission. So always be vigilant for the signs of it's relapse, to help keep it "gone;" I hope you never have it recur though. If you ever need anyone to talk to about it shoot me a PM, even if you just wanna trade "war stories" as a way to vent, I'll be here.

Guest cepwin
That's terrific news!! I'm so glad you're recovered LCpl!! I wish you all the best as you go forth free from the illness that you battled and won!!

Archived