Hmmmmmm

Guest Hardcore

Guest Hardcore
LOL....They use to call me PONYBOY....but then i had to kill them!!!!!!!!! Pic was me..my son and a damn pony...i still regret posting that.....

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
HAHAH!! Welcome back RET.H4rdcore! I will PM you TS info and give all your RET stuff once i get home.

Guest Namngulfvet
Many returning members.....Says something about the clan eh? Phony Man???? Was that just a Pic posted or a wanted poster?

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
Looks like I'm missing out on something, I'm one of those new generation officers, or well, retired officers :P

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Hey Hardcore, are you going to disappear for 6 months again? :P For anybody who doesn't know, Hardcore founded the =US=... Little bit more than just an ex-member haha.

Guest Hardcore
To answer your question CDR......NO, I have finally got my affairs in order. Once again i am at a point in my life where i can commit the time and resources needed to be a part of a team. I was thinking of starting a new team from scratch again and moving forward, however why would i do that when my family is here in the =US=? I was hoping to be able to talk to the JCS about becoming re-instated within the =US=, Unfortunately at the moment my pc is not game worthy nor is it even TS3 worthy. So, my only means of comms is within the forums or on XFire. But i do have alot to offer as i have some ideas and suggestions as to how to improve what is currently a great TEAM! BTW....Nice to see the old members and it will be a pleasure to meet the new members. Carry On.

Guest Krawll
It's great to see another founder around here. This clan is fairly old and has gone through some rough patches (so I have heard). I love what this clan has to offer and everyone in it. Welcome back and looking forward to hearing about those ideas ( If rank permits) after you've talked to the JCS. Good luck on the comp front, hope you get it up and running soon. *salute*

Oh jeez I remember hardcore! I remember you correcting me when I was a recruit because I failed to call you "Sir" lol. Hardcore & BigK foreverrr >.<

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
[quote='CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=62434#post62434']Hey Hardcore, are you going to disappear for 6 months again? :P For anybody who doesn't know, Hardcore founded the =US=... Little bit more than just an ex-member haha.[/QUOTE] Keep your mouth shut, he did no such thing. He needed me and Dread to make Iceman and himself look important enough to start this clan. There is an original JCS alright and WE started this clan...hardcore is some hippie from iced over country from the north...give him no respect!!! LOL!!! I swear I need to bust some heads to make this clan's legacy known!

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
[quote='RET.Hardcore','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=62437#post62437']To answer your question CDR......NO, I have finally got my affairs in order. Once again i am at a point in my life where i can commit the time and resources needed to be a part of a team. I was thinking of starting a new team from scratch again and moving forward, however why would i do that when my family is here in the =US=? I was hoping to be able to talk to the JCS about becoming re-instated within the =US=, Unfortunately at the moment my pc is not game worthy nor is it even TS3 worthy. So, my only means of comms is within the forums or on XFire. But i do have alot to offer as i have some ideas and suggestions as to how to improve what is currently a great TEAM! BTW....Nice to see the old members and it will be a pleasure to meet the new members. Carry On.[/QUOTE] God I got a four letter word for this... Starts with "ho" Ends with "mo" 8ball you turd!

Archived