illuminati Easter Egg - Battlefield 4 Secret Camo

Guest Cidvond

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
By now I think half of the DICE staff is just building easter eggs like these. The riddles for the phantom challenges were way beyond ridiculous too

Guest RET.SCPO.Flykie=US=

Wow nice Camo :D #Want

But the last part will be a huge problem for me, cause I can't record that long :(.

Guest Crowley
Hmm... I think I am the only one who thinks, less easter eggs more focus on game mechanics improvement. But anyways - DICE LA are one of the best developers on the planet so I'll let it slide :D

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

I honestly don't have one issue with the mechanics of the game...it has been out for well over 2 years lol.

I am down for a white camo though! Seems legit! :)

Guest Crowley
I honestly don't have one issue with the mechanics of the game...it has been out for well over 2 years lol.

I am down for a white camo though! Seems legit! :)

I was referring to the state the game has been released in. Bad netcode and such.

I once practiced the algorithms for the light game used here, but im terrible at morse, just ask Major ShadowOP and our keep talking runs lol.

Anyways, id be down. we should probably schedule this as it seems that at least a few people are needed for this.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
I just remembered that one of the first things I built with my first Arduino was a morse code reader that worked both visually and auditory. Could've pressed that sensor against the screen and it likely would've read and interpreted that code. If needs be, I'll build that again :D

Guest Cidvond

Good news!

With the Help of Cpl.L1ght and Pvt.Russtik I now have a system down to do the 1st part (unlocking the control panel that gives you your code). I am willing to help anyone who is wanting to go through this processes. It may take up to 30mins or so. Also you want to make sure you have something to record your screen after we activate the panel. It will display a message in morse code really quick. As I am unable to help translate (or even see your code) you will have to find out what it is on your own or ask someone that knows it good enough to help with it. Just let me know if you need / want help running the 1st part!

Thanks,

Sgt.Cidvond

Guest RusstiK
I have the morse code part recorded on my pc, but I do not know morse code, and it goes pretty quick, even when VLC slows it down.

Archived