In 2004 I was...

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Guest RET.PFC.JD=US=
I was a senior in high school, dreaming of going to be a computer engineer in silicon valley. I was playing Final Fantasy and other RPG's and tried a FPS for the first time in years (Wolfenstein, UT99) with my friends, halo. I was super horible at it and swore I would only play RPG's/strategy/nintendo/sports games, as I was humiliated by all the tea bagging of my corpse.

Guest Nomad501
I was 7 years old in Illinois living with my mother who at the time was a RDC for Navy Recruit Training Command Great Lakes, Illinois. She helped create over one thousand sailors in here 3 years of training future sailors. Thank you mom, RET CPO-PS Frantz for serving and training future sailors. What can I say? I am a Chief's brat.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
This time in 2004 I was just entering Christmas break of my 2nd year of college....I think the game I played most was Vampire: Bloodlines and Medal of Honor Allied Assault. At this point I thought I would be a lawyer....thank god that changed and fast haha

Guest RET.SCPO.Flykie=US=

In 2004 I was addicted playing 'Unreal Tournament' (1999 version) and played lots of clanwars and cups (with having like 20 clans at the same time lol) :-P.

Every evening was a fight of clans that wanted me in their lineup. Amazing time anyhow haha, but don't ask me how I could deal with that pressure hahaha.

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=

Ah.., I remember it well back when I was young and beautiful!

Online gaming was blossoming and I was enjoying Rainbow Six, Rogue Spear and my all time fav Return to Wolfenstein's Castle.

BF2 had just came out and I was looking for a clan to join. In early 2006, I joined this great clan called Unknown Soldiers!

And deja vu all over again. I'm again in Unknown soldiers playing Battlefield and Rainbow 6!

P.S.- check out these pics for a blast from the past in Unknown soldiers:

http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/showthread.php?2560-**Member-Pics**&p=164012#post164012

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
I was in 4th grade and played Neopets and RuneScape because that was what everyone did. Until I stumbled upon BF2 in a discount bin a year or 2 later.

Archived