The =US= Clan CAN make a difference ... NEVER GIVE UP!!

Guest CanisSapien

Guest CanisSapien

As report by 1stSgt.Bwa:

It was a cool crisp night in the china sky when 3 men stood up and become heroes! Facing greater numbers, superior firepower, and a overconfident enemy all hope seemed lost. So, how could such a small force hope to take on such a relentless enemy? How could our valiant heroes have a hope of victory? Without though for themselves or their Kill ratios, our Champions surged forward into the frey!

With an amazing display of teamwork and tactics these men proceeded to harass, belittle, and in general embarrass their sworn enemies! Through a combine strategy of back capping and evasion the enemy were without a answer to their superior abilities. Forever our challengers were at their enemies backs. Feeble and helpless these story book villains were unable to stop the stem of the point bleed!

Again and again our heroes continued to face off with the immeasurable odds. Laughing at the flow of tanks, choppers, and infantry thrown at them our mystic warriors took on the struggle. Without a though of failure these men, these gods of the battelfield, fought on! Realizing the turn in the tide, perhaps feeling there desperation grow, our enemies began to turn on themselves. Voices were raised in anger; "how could this be happening?" our spineless foes shouted!! With insults flying more than bullets, our scoundrel of a foe, begin to tear themselves apart. Words creating more damage than our guardians-of-the-little-guy could ever do!

As the last bullets were let loose, as the last of them bombs fell from the sky, a silence fell over this field of battle..... Through the settling dust a sound begin to rise forth. and what could be heard slowly rising in the distance? A victory tune sounded slowly gaining volume. And at long last our story should see its outcome, our tale culminating on one instant. And with the victory tune loudest of all, the fractal image came into focus

http://i.imgur.com/iEVQO9p.jpg

A close call victory, snatched from our enemies hand! Our heroes could finally relax, knowing that all the world could rest easy. But as our conquerors of the villainous stood proud, a thought creeps into their mind..... No matter how many nights spent reveling in the cold dark screen of their battle reports could compare. Nothing would ever come close to the night they transformed from ordinary men..... into Heroes.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

I recall a lot more of me shouting at people to take flags, but I much prefer it written this way hahaha.

The enemy team had 800+ tickets to our 186 tickets. By the time we got our bearings on the other team and managed to get a flag majority we were sub 100.

At its worst was i believe it got to around 600 to 60 ticket count a ratio of 10:1.

During that time we never lost flag majority. At times we were tied, for decent stretches as the win took us over 40 minutes once we switched sides, but for 40 minuets we managed not to let the enemy team get a flag cap majority on us. The only way we lost tickets is due to respawns.

It was the most stressful yet best feeling game when we won of BF4 I've ever participated in.

Well Done gentleman!! This is the singular reason why we play battlefield vs COD or CSGO is we are tactical, intelligent and team working. I can tell you that the best of players and individuals not only in gaming but in history always fall to teams! Well done and a tribute to all of our boys that play as a team and show the majority how these games are played to the next level!!

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
I can tell you that the best of players and individuals not only in gaming but in history always fall to teams!

Speakign to this TSgt, if you look at the battlelog results for this fight that LCpl.RhinoTech posted, you can see our kill counts weren't amazing, it was simply our steadfast non stop aggression of the objectives that won us the fight.

• 2 months later...

And even when we are training, our tactics and fighting power will turn the tide of the game. We came in with 200 or so tickets fighting against 800 or so tickets.

We gave the game some extra 30-40 minutes of pure comeback. They had tons of kills, but we had tons of teamwork. Good job to everyone involved. That was probably the most eventful E-2 ever.

http://i.imgur.com/pBKeMl6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3GGEe5u.jpg

Archived