Thinking of Joining

Guest Mr.Pringle

Guest Mr.Pringle

Hello everyone. Before I commit to anything I like to make sure it will be a good fit for me and the group to avoid wasting anyone's time or energy. I have played Battlefield regularly since Bad Company 2, but I have taken the last year off for the most part. I now have the itch to get back into competitive gameplay with a teamwork focused group. I have a few questions if someone would be so kind to answer:

1. How often does =US= scrim?

2. Are the scrims usually 32v32, 16v16, or does it vary?

3. Are members required to always play on clan owned servers? I ask because sometimes clan servers are just dead and if all you have is a squad online it's tempting to jump to another server until more members get online (although judging by the size of US maybe a lack of people online is not much of a problem)?

4. How much time is required to be dedicated for activities during a week? If real life gets in the way for a period of time (a few weeks perhaps) is it possible to just go on leave so to speak for a period of time? I'm 32 years old in a career that ebbs and flows as far as work/stress is involved. It's usually not too much of a problem, but I'm sure there will be those times during the year when things get crazy.

THat's all I have for now. Thank you in advance for any answers given.

Guest PFC.Argasio=US=

1) We do scrims with other clans but not often.What we do many times a week are Branch practices, Clan OPs, MOS and Basic combat training.

2 )Depends, Branch practices are usually 6v6.

3) No, it is not a requirement, you are free to play anywhere you please.

4) Attendence requirements are to check the forum every 48hs, to partecipate to weekly practices.If you are busy you can ask anytime for a Leave of Absence for up to 1 month.

Regards, PO2.Argasio - =US=Recruiter

Guest Mr.Pringle
1) We do scrims with other clans but not often.What we do many times a week are Branch practices, Clan OPs, MOS and Basic combat training.

2 )Depends, Branch practices are usually 6v6.

3) No, it is not a requirement, you are free to play anywhere you please.

4) Attendence requirements are to check the forum every 48hs, to partecipate to weekly practices.If you are busy you can ask anytime for a Leave of Absence for up to 1 month.

Regards, PO2.Argasio - =US=Recruiter

Ok. Thanks for the response. I have a pretty full schedule at the moment, but perhaps in a couple of weeks I will apply.

Archived