Its been 10 years you guys

Guest Black

Hey everyone, I check up on this website once and a while. I'm from the old days back when =UAF= was around. The general back then after UAF turned to Hardcore then Iceman. Just wanted to see if anyone is here from the old days of =US=. I ended up going to college with a guy called Channler. We never knew we had both been in the same clan. Have you guys still got a TS us vets can come and chill on with you guys?

I think Kraor and Tom were running technical stuff at the time. We played scrims with OgV back in that day.

I just kinda realized my haydays and teenager years were spent with this team. Christ I'm getting old.

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=

Hey Black,

I don't remember you, but I was also in the clan 10 years ago in AF branch. There are a number of old timers who pop in now and then. I see 8Ball once in a while. Do you remember Snowman, VictorValiant and Chitown? All AF guys from BF2 days. My name is the same from my first go around.

Drop in and play with us if you get the time.

1SG.Hammerwolf53

Omg 8 ball. Me and him got in trouble so much together.

I just remembered two brits or whatever. Grungpie and 2dye were in like the SAS or whatever we had.

**** and there was a guy called Redwolf too, just remembered him from your name.

GOOOD TIMES MAAAAN.

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=

Yup, I really enjoyed those days as well. Army practice is tonight at 9:00 PM EST. Come on in and have some fun if you like! Or just hang with us on TS.

Yah and 8-ball is still the same guy.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Hey Black (didn't you go by Mr.Black sometimes?)

I remember you although I think you were retired when I first joined in 2005 (wow 10 years for me as well....) and then re-joined after I first retired. I could list a lot of names you would may probably recognize...Pugs, Tanner, Korndog, Mason, Immortal, Brian, LRRP, Ward (who just retired), Kimo, Optimus Prime, Gixxer...man been a long time since I've even thought about a few of those people.

Good to see you're still around. There is a TS you can pop into, you may need to get some permissions to move around channels though.

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
Good to see you on here Black! For me, it will be 10 years as an Unknown Soldier in February! And no, Maj, mrBlack is a different former member. Also, some other 'old timers' that are still hanging around: GEN.Darmine, LtCol.BlackTulip, SrA.Vogts, the afformentioned 1SG.Hammerwolf, and myself are all current members from back in the BF2 days. We still see quite a few retired members on a fairly regular basis, including Maj.Xander, Capt.Optimus_Prime, SSgt.8Ball, GEN.Kraor, GEN.Realgrunt, and occasionally some really old guys like BLAINo, Snowman, Skelly, Ward, and Kimo.

Archived