Prayers

Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=

Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=
Update: Just found out he will need surgery because a disc in his neck is pressing against his spinal cord that could cause paralysis....this is a very high risk surgery for my dad.

Guest Bluezoid

My prayers are with your family

Mi-sheberakh avoteinu v'imoteinu, Avraham v'Sarah, Yitzhak v'Rivkah, Ya'akov, Rachel v'Leah hu y'varekh et ____________________ v'yavi aleihem refuat hanefesh u'refuat haguf yachad im kol cholei amo Yisrael. Barukh atah Adonai, rofeh ha'cholim.

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon your father, a healing of body and a healing of spirit. May those in whose care they are entrusted, be gifted with wisdom and skill, and those who surround them, be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care. And may they be healed along with all those who are in need. Blessed are You, Source of healing. Amen.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
Very sorry to hear about the accident 2ndLt but I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. Will continue to keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Very glad he is in recovery. I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Guest Bludo983
Please pray for my family, Dad was just in a car accident and was taken to Florida Hospital Halifax .

Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry, 2ndlt. Will definitely pray for him... and you.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=
Update: After spending almost all day in the recovery room Dad is finally in a room in ICU @ Halafax Hospital in Daytona. He can't swallow anything though, due to the swelling in his neck, and in alot of pain...please keep sending prayers...thank you all!!!

Archived