Banned?

Guest FrostBlueSteel

Guest FrostBlueSteel
So today I was sitting in the afk section of the Teamspeak server waiting for my recruiter so I could set up a BCT time. And I got banned for "Hacking". Anyone can explain why this happened? As i have only been here for two days.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

<02:04:23> "[RT]FrostBlueSteel=US=" was banned permanently from the server by "Clan Unknown Soldiers" (hacking)

This just happened.

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
yea, im completely clueless to why as i have never cheated before...as my cheat score is 0/100

Lets be patient on this gentleman and let the Major get back to these posts. I would say there are some stat inconsistency's that are being looked into and then this will be resolved. Otherwise we are guessing before the officer team has a chance to submit their findings and are unnecessarily saying what we are thinking. Appreciate your patience and thanks!

Again appreciate your patience on this gents.

RTL

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

But keep in mind that he has used said weapon for only 2.5 hours and just got 267 kills with it. That's not a lot and 50% could well be just an anomaly.

There's no need for speculation though until the person who banned him responds.

Guest FrostBlueSteel
Most of these kills were in the locker tunnel area and with 64 players that can be a lot of enemies which means a lot of kills, I could however see why they did report me.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Enough.

Forums name: FrostBlueSteel

Forums IP list associated with username FrostBlueSteel:

204.84.96.208 (North Carolina)

24.182.66.61 (North Carolina)

95.211.195.79 (Netherlands)

24.182.66.61 (North Carolina)

Red flag IP: 95.211.195.79

Details

State/Province : Noord-Holland

City : Amsterdam

Zip or postal code : 1089

Latitude : 52.37403

Longitude : 4.88969

Weather : View Weather

Timezone : +02:00

Local time : September 29 16:22:30

Hostname : hosted-by.leaseweb.com

An IP address used for forums access should not be coming from a web host. Likely a proxy or VPN.

BF4 Current name: FrostBlue-US-

BF4 Alias: FrostBlueSteel

reference: pbbans:

http://i.imgur.com/rGFawGD.png

Shared IP on the forums with another user: RaZeX_R3D on IP 24.182.66.61

Please take not of the PBBans screenshot above clearly showing that FrostBlueSteel is also coming from IP address 24.182.66.61, so the PB linked GUID function is VERY LIKELY to be accurate. The odds of 2 users both registering on OUR forums and also hitting game servers from the same IP address is not likely.

Linked GUID's

http://i.imgur.com/qIyCAYQ.png

BF3 linked GUID:

http://i.imgur.com/9ujg8Mq.png

Now, I can understand that occasionally IP's are shared within an ISP so multiple customers may end up with the same IP. So the more telling evidence is from the BF4 linked GUID below...

http://i.imgur.com/Xm7mABb.png

Notice the linked aliases to the playername RedDragon-xxxxxx:

DefusingNINJAZ

RaZeXUS

This cannot be a coincidence:

- Known/banned hacker with name RaZeXUS (note the "US" at the end, which jives with the fact that they registered on our forums)

- Shared IP with RaZeX_R3D on our forums, linking FrostBlueSteel with the known hacker

- History of hacking on this shared IP back to BF3 as well.

- At least 1 IP coming from a very likely VPN or proxy server hosted out of the Netherlands.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Also note the violations specified are "Even Balance Violations".

Even Balance is the the company responsible for Punk Buster. Those violations are direct punkbuster hits and bans on known hacking utilities not admin enforced bans or kicks.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Just as a final note.

I want people to know that we do not act rashly here and our decisions are always backed with some form of evidence and research. Because of this upper command did a deep dive to see who banned the member in question as well as to fully understand the situation. Below is info in addition to what the MG posted.

1. It was not a member that banned FrostBlueSteel but the teamspeak server itself

Below is the log that was pulled form the teamspeak server

9/28/2015 15:54:54 VirtualServerBase Info client disconnected '[RT]FrostBlueSteel=US='(id:84851) reason 'invokerid=0 invokername=server reasonmsg=hacking bantime=0'

2. The reason this happened is because FrostBlueSteel had joined the clan back in august under the name RazEX. He was banned at that time for hacking. You can see the account he was using at the time and the fact that it still as the US RT tag as well as a maxed out cheatscore:

ttps://bf4db.com/players/13461531

3. At some point either via activating a proxy or disabling one he eventually started using the ip he was using when I banned him back then. Teamspeak detected this IP and auto banned him.

So in conclusion, he did join the clan a few months ago as Razex. I IP banned him at that point due to hacking (confirmed by his cheatscore account linked above). He re-joined under a different name. Eventually he turned his proxy off or it shut down for some reason and the teamspeak server recognized his IP and auto banned him.

Additionally here is a link to his steam account where he also has a vac ban:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/alientri/

I would like to apologize if I seemed to be overly defensive of FrostBlue, but I am a person who has been accused in the past many times and I sort of feel for those who might be accused without any proper investigation. However the investigation posted here by both Major and Major General is truly impressive as it is a meticulous and thorough one and shows that this community is really not acting harshly and all matters looked into are taken seriously and as per regulations no levy or mercy will be shown for genuine hackers and cheaters for which I am extremely grateful. Thank you gentlemen for taking your time to explain this to us even if in fact we should not be questioning the CoC decisions I do appreciate that those decisions are shared within the community.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Maj put it all perfectly in his remarks, but what I want to stress out of it is that we only go to these lengths when a member strongly stands out to us as a threat. And we definitely do NOT just go on any one member saying "hey I think that other guy is hacking". We do our best to take a threat or a tip seriously, but not blindly.

The tip line is always open :)

Guest RhinoTech
Don't feel too bad SA.Surgeon, I also became defensive of a member who claimed to be a member of the police force. He had claimed he was shot in the line of duty and I recommended him for an award, but over time we realized he was faking it hard core. The fact is, everyone here has a good heart. It hurts when we get betrayed, but we can't allow ourselves to close up. Only to be discreet & highly defensive & suspicious. Better to defend our clan, than to allow termites to eat our structure into oblivion. One of the main reasons our clan has lasted so long is because of how strong our leaders are.

Archived