BC2 issues

Guest TheFix

Guest SilentScout^

I will grant him TS access after I talk to him on Xfire, like a introduction first. My xfire is bradleyscout. Go ahead and fill out an app and my Recruiters will be more than glad to help you make, this home for ya.

Guest TheFix
Looks like due to the sheer amount of players we keep breaking the log in servers, found this posted on EA After optimizations and restarts yesterday, we had been stable across all platforms. Unfortunately, we encountered another outage at approximately 9:30 AM PST today. - X360 was severely impacted, and the service is being restarted. It should be back online and we are monitoring closely. - PC had an outage, but the service is offline currently and the service is being restarted. It should be back online and we are monitoring closely. We will then start checking the quality of the customer experience to determine possible next steps. - PS3 appeared to have a brief outage, but has quickly recovered and the services is functioning properly at this time. All teams are actively engaged in diagnosis and remediation. We are adding additional services to alleviate load. Despite having a major infrastructure in place, the peak traffic this weekend has been huge, 400% higher than any other Battlefield's peak simultaneous users. The teams will continue to monitor the services closely. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will provide further updates on the latest developments as they are relevant. After last nights EA server outage on PS3 and PC, EA have found the issue and put a fix in place and brought the servers back online. This means that both PS3 and PC players can return back to playing Bad Company 2. We are aware of a number of remaining disconnect issues on PC and we have released the “R5” server to hosts yesterday to address some of the disconnects. We are continuing to work on the remaining disconnect issues to have a solution as fast as possible as well as looking into reports of other issues raised on the forums for consoles: [url]http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-ng/[/url] and PC: [url]http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/[/url] Battlefield Bad Company 2 has managed to prove so popular that yesterday the concurrent users in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 surpassed that in Battlefield 2 which has been going strong for almost 5 years.

Archived