Hello fellow Warriors

Guest D3ViLUTiON

Guest Cycle
welcome here man, write an apply if you want to be a part of our amazing community and do some gaming with us

Guest D3ViLUTiON
thx for the reply :) i mostly play BC2 these days(bored with MW2). Is there any chance i can play with you guys as a team. I am in GMT timezone and play almost every evening. cheers

Guest RET.LTJG.Yong=US=
Don't forget that, you are going to have to make a new account with =US= at the end of your name in BFBC2. For example, yourname=US=.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
We have plenty of Euro guys that you can play with. Please join us in the server and join a squad with =US= guys in it.

Guest D3ViLUTiON
ok kool, i will be online today and look forward to playing with you guys. can you guys add me to your friends list and i will do the same id= D3ViLUTiON what is your ts3 ip ?

Guest Krawll
You need to fill out an application on the app forum. Click [URL='http://www.clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/forumdisplay.php?f=27']Apply[/URL]

Guest SilentScout^
I will grant him TS access after I talk to him on Xfire, like a introduction first. My xfire is bradleyscout. Go ahead and fill out an app and my Recruiters will be more than glad to help you make, this home for ya.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

I agree with PFC.Krawll=US=, would like to have Squad Deathmatch server.

We do have one.

Its a 24man server and practice server.

If hardcore is not working so well im all for making in vanilla.

Archived