Hardline

Guest Ret.CPO.heavyassault=US=

Guest Ret.CPO.heavyassault=US=

I am curious to hear the opinion of fellow bf4 players on Hard-line, IGN and GameStop calling the game great but I don't really trust their reviews anymore.

Is it worth a buy? And are there clan members actively playing it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

In my opinion Hardline is actually a really good game. I played it a ton when it came out and enjoyed it quite a bit.

However due to how EA released it, and other factors, many battlefield players felt burned that they were charging full price for what could be DLC (it couldn't because it was much bigger than just DLC, but players felt like it could've been). On top of that BF4 still had issues when Hardline came out which made more people mad because they (DICE) didn't polish BF4 before moving on.

The real story behind BFH is that a different developer (Visceral) worked on it. They used DICE's battlefield engine (Frostbite) and built on top of it. Which is why a "brand new" game seemed to get developed so quickly. But a lot of people still miss this fact, and think DICE turned their back on BF4.

Long story short the PC player base has died to the point where no servers are populated most of the day. The game is still pretty popular on consoles still but the PC player base is almost completely gone. They either moved back to BF4 or moved on to other games (like Rocket League for example).

Guest Hornet117

My opinion? Don't like it at all. Keep in mind; I LOVE flying vehicles and BF Hardline basically threw them out the window with a couple exceptions. By all accounts it is good, fast-paced infantry combat but that's just not my cup of tea is all... I can do it and generally go positive i just don't excel at it... or enjoy it.

Basically (just my opinion and there are arguments against it) its a re-release of BF4 with a bit of a change in how the guns "feel" a bigger emphasis on infantry and fast vehicle combat and a generally smaller scope of play. (No jets, no/fewer heavy armor, fewer choppers, more enclosed maps.)

It is worth noting that this was my impression from the beta and watching a couple game plays after it came out. I don't actually have hands-on experience with the finished product.

• 4 months later...
Guest Sir-Dome
Hardline is a great game I played the beta I dont really care how people raate the game as lon as I like it I will play it

Archived