BC2!!!

Guest NRG

Is finally out! Thoughts? Downloading the game now lol, hopefully it'll be another "BF2". Add me to steam or xfire and I'll pub with you cool dudes. I'll probably be playing it the whole day today >.< I'll post my views on it later. :D steam: angel_king178 (will mostly be on this) xfire: kingofgamez178

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Its sweet. I played one map on the beta for 30 hours and it was still awesome. This is a bunch more even cooler maps and different game types. Me and Fallen were playing around in our server but no one joined. The server browser is pretty slow, but joining a server for me is really quick.

Awesome good to see people playing this. Single Player Campaign is just amazing, funny MW2 reference :) Comparing this to all the games I've played, this is the best one :O

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
I played the demo on PS3, I have to say, it was a great demo, Now can't wait to get up to speed with the unlocked weapons and stuff :D

After a few hours of gameplay I got used to it, the limited edition addons are cool (haven't used them all yet.) Single Player is just breath taking. Does anyone seem to be more accurate w/o scoping in or is it just me lol? Overall another great game by EA!

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
In my opinion, I used a lot more hipfire then actual aiming down the sight firing when I was playing the demo, And my sensitivity was racked up to the max, and still was a bit too low for me, compared to MW2, so I just hip fired my way through.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Hopefully the game will arrive tommorow for me and i will be able to play it :D

Guest Il Jong Kim
It's pretty fun so far, granted the last and only Battlefield that I've played was 1942 so I'm having to get used to the whole vehicle/tank thing again. I really like the size of the maps and the somewhat slower game play compared to COD4. Feels more like an actual war and could open up more strategic possibilities. All in all I think it was a good buy. =D

Archived