Clan Training Officer

Guest Namngulfvet

Guest Namngulfvet
As the clan Training Officer it is my job to see that everyone is trained properly this includes tactics, techniques and Military Protocol. If you are not sure about something or how it should be working ask me. NCO's, Officers If would like me to give classes on anything military I will make myself available that's why I am here. A good example I was talking to one of our platoon SSGts he was not fully aware of squad protocol. the size of a squad can range anywhere from 6 to 20 people. with an E-4 or E5 as a squad leader and an E-4/ E-3 as assistant squad leader. If you have, say 20 squad members in one squad then that squad can be broken down into to two fire teams within the platoon. This means a Platoon that has 4 full squads will have a total of 8 fire teams. A platoon Sgt should be at the rank of E-6 to E-7 with a 2nd or 1 LT as platoon leader and Captain and above as XO or company commander with an E-7 or E-8 as first Sgt. Each Company should have 5 platoons, 4 main and one support. Each Platoon should have 5 squads 4 , 4 infantry squads, and one for heavy support (ie mortars). the 5th platoon should be support with medics, supply and transportation. company commander XO First Sgt fight plat fight plt fight plt fight plt Plat Ldr Plat Ldr plat ldr plat ldr plat Sgt plat Sgt Plat Sgt Plat Sgt 5 squad ldrs 5 squad ldrs 5 squad ldrs 5 squad ldrs support Plt. Plat ldr Plat sgt 5 squad ldrs

Guest Namngulfvet
sorry about the confusion on the bottom of the post it didnt quite come out the way I planned it. If you have any questions ask me and I will do my best to really confuse you.

Archived