My Introduction

Guest AaronTassle

Guest Namngulfvet
Portland Org? If so Welcome Homie. If not welcome anyway. Good to have you on board. If you see me in the hall be sure to stop me an say Hi.

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
LOL @ Nam's gangster speak. I was born in Providence, Rhode Island, Then moved to Littleton, Colorado (Right outside Denver), then finally moved to Daly City, California (Right outside of South San Francisco)

San Luis Obispo, california Carpenter 10+ years Now going to schools for Game Art and Design. Current developing story line for an RPG game. (possible MMO))

Guest MrBlackPenguin
Long Island NY here and let me be the first to say its EXTREMELY boring here and if you ever have the chance to visit dont because well yeah it sucks :P

Rucphen, The Netherlands (FTW!!). Lol, nam are you trying to impress or what? I'm going to study industrial design bachelor in a year at the university and then do my master in automotive design.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='LT.Angry_M0b=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=60590#post60590']i'm from Bournemouth, England as well, much better place to live than all these american states :P[/QUOTE] I won't argue, Iowa is barely a state. Once I graduate Im getting out of the midwest and hitting up the west coast, Seattle most likely.

Archived