Where are the old times??

Guest RET.1LT.BLAINo=US=

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
How's it going BLAINo, long time no see! I could play a little gungame with you, let me know and I'll get you the TS info.

Guest RET.1LT.BLAINo=US=
Hell, I don't have a Mic anymore. I'm too old for that!! I can get on and listen though. You see anyone else from the old days?? How ya been dude?

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
Not too bad! Maj.BlackTulip, GEN.DARMINE, CW5.Ward, Maj.Skyler, SSG.Hammerwolf, and CPL.Killer17 are all still in the clan from back in the 2006-09 era. Every once in a while Realgrunt, Kraor, STORM, Optimus Prime and 8ball show up.

Guest gamerk2

Wow BLAINo, weren't you already retired when I joined up?

And Jesus Buckshot, still an O3? You might just tie Dill for longest period stuck at a single rank. I STILL remember trying for like 18 months to get him to SSG. Those were the days. Shame I'm covered by the Immortal Rule.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

Capt.BuckShot is not still an O3, he's one again. ;)

He un-retired in November 2013 and worked his way up from E-0 to O-3 again. And that's not even 18 months this time :)

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Been there, Tried that, Twice :P

Immortal is a harsh Mistress

Haha I'm in the same boat as Vogts. If I were to come back full time it would have to be for life. I'll try and poke my head in a bit more.

Guest gamerk2
Haha I'm in the same boat as Vogts. If I were to come back full time it would have to be for life. I'll try and poke my head in a bit more.

Same. And let's face it, the last two stints I had didn't go so well.

That being said, I get yelled at by O6's IRL now, so I think I've had my quota reached, thank you very much.

Archived