Prayers

Guest Ghost.

Guest Ghost.
To all my fellow Unknown Soldiers, I am asking for anyone who would be willing please keep my grandfather in your prayers today. He is going in for heart surgery at 7:30 am this morning due to a blockage around his heart. I pray that everything goes well and he has a fast recovery.

I will do Cpl. Also remember to keep positive, positivity can cure any despair. If you need to talk as well hit me up Ive lost several and still have surviving family members with heart issues and am a good ear.

Guest RET.SCPO.Flykie=US=

My thoughts are with you and your family Cpl.

May the Force guide your grandfather to a fast recovery.

Guest Ghost.
Thank you everyone for all the support. Update on my grandfather, the surgery went well and he is currently sleeping with the breathing tube already taken out. Thank you once again for the support it means a lot.

Guest cepwin
Thoughts and Prayers Cpl! I hope he's doing OK..those blockage procedures are pretty successful and he'll probably need to be on a guided exercise program (like physical therapy) which will make him stronger.

Guest RET.PO2.Basman=US=
Cpl. I have been were you are now with my father, so i know what you are going through. Prayers for his continued recovery.

Archived