Clan and Marines support requested

Guest Ghost.

Hello to all of my fellow clan members. I have been on leave for the past month trying to take care of personal problems and it seems like my world fell apart around me while I was on leave. I'm basically reaching out to the members and my friends on here for any and all support you can send my way to help me through this tough time. If you would like to know more about what is happening in my life just pm me or hit me up on TS and I will explain whats going on. Once again just asking for any support I could get from everyone to try and help me get out of this slump I'm currently in.

Best Regards,

Guest RET.Capt.Fearless=US=

LCpl,

This Clan and your fellow Marines are here for you. Asking for help is the hardest part. I'm on most evenings.

1stSgt

Guest Cidvond

Hey LCpl,

I will be here if there is anything I can do to help. Feel free to hit me up on TS, PMs, Skype, Steam, Google hangouts, any or all. They all go directly to my cell phone so I will always get your message. Hope things start to get better for you!

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

LCpl, feel free to reach out to me in a pm or any other way if you need to talk as well.

This is one of the reasons I am so proud to be in this clan. It is more than just a BF4/gaming community. We get to know each other in a different way than any other online community I've been part of.

The term "online family" gets thrown around a lot but I feel it is more prevalent in the Unknown Soldiers than most any other place.

LCpl, I know stuff can seem bleak and life can, well for lack of a better description suck at times. We have a ton of good members that have experienced nearly every problem at some point or another and even if they haven't are willing to lend an ear.

I'm proud of the Marines, and every member of this clan and regardless of what happens we'll try to be here for you, to talk, game or just chat it up.

Archived