Super Bowl 49!

Guest Nomad501

Guest Nomad501
That was great Super Bowl. I happen to be a Patriots fan, been one since I was 8 years old and last night I witnessed them win a Super Bowl for the first time. Tell me what you guys liked most about Super Bowl 49.

Guest Killer17
I think way to much of the blame is being placed on Pete Carroll and the coaching staffs play call. When at the end of the day it was Wilson who threw the pick that lost them the game. I personally am not a fan of either team, but it was a entertaining game to watch. Way better than that blowout we had to watch last year.

Yeah it is a bit shocking how many people are second guessing one play and being so angry about it. Football is all tactics, deception, and trying to keep the other team guessing and amazing second half calls (and a sick pick by the umpire ><) were the only reason Seattle got to 24 points anyway. I've been fortunate enough to have been a Pats fan since the Bledsoe era (I was choked when they started Brady the first Super Bowl - clearly I'm over it lol). I say we deserved a little 4th quarter luck after Eli Luckbox Manning beat us with some of his own... twice. Epic game. Still not as epic as that NFC Champ game.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

Happened to be watching the NFC championship game. As a Green Bay fan I didn't want them to loose it, but such a thrilling game compensates for that - And I rather watch a good game than having my favorite team win in a bad one.

The Super Bowl was almost equally awesome. I only wonder why Seattle didn't give the ball to Lynch and tried the pass instead. Quite sure they would've been able to carry it that last yard. They probably had their reasons though.

Archived