How's Everybody Doing Around Here?

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=

Hey guys, Not sure who all is still around here but I figured I'd stop by and see what's up. I just pre-ordered BC2, not sure if you all know about this or how long it is going to last but it is going for just under $25 shipped at [URL]http://videogames.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?r=1&usri=Battlefield+Bad+Company+2&r=1&ourl=Video-game%2FBattlefield-Bad-Company-2&EAN=2000003703258[/URL]. Can't wait to get in to that, hope I have some time to play despite a pretty big load of school work. Are you guys going to be getting in to it competitively? Haven't gotten in to a helo yet in the beta but if it is anything like BF2 I'm sure I will like it. I hope everyone both new and old is doing well, looking forward to gaming with you guys sometime soon. Sincerely, RET. Dangerdude93=US=

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Hey bud, well I admit that $20 for BF:BC2 is a steal mainly because CS:S is still $20 on Steam. Even though I don't have $20 to buy it my credit card does! haha thanks for the sweet tip. Clan is growing again, MW2 helped build a lot of membership and BC2 should only bring more. Should stop in TS and say hello.

Good to hear from you guys, I'll definitely try to stop in TS sometime when I'm free. Could someone who has administrator rights make me an account and PM me the details?

Guest RET.SSG.Spartan0189=US=
Actually, you just need to download Teamspeak 3, and then fill in this IP: 174.37.17.111 and Port: 4107 The password, well, you can ask the members over xfire or some sort.

Just ordered it from the site posted at the top. I hope it wasn't some mistake they made on their site. I would be pissed come shipping day and the dont sent it because of some error. I think alot of people will be really upset. Thanks for the tip on the price. I was just going to wait for it to come out and not pre-order but how can I do that at that price. Thanks alot.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!?! At the start of the summer, you said you were going to come and be active again! It could have been the summer of Insurgency in the showers :P. Great to hear from you man, hopefully you can stick around this time!

Yeah Nutta, sorry that didn't work out last summer. I am gonna have way too much crap to do (just found out a possible summer job today) so I don't think I'll go back active but I definitely wanna game some. I got TF2 a few months back when it was on sale for $2.50, been loving that. Downloaded the new Insurgency too, seems pretty good. By the way, I found that deal on [URL]http://slickdeals.net/[/URL], they have all kinds of good deals. You guys still playing any BF2? Any new helo pilots around here?

I just got a email from barnes and noble in the mail telling me that I had a $5.00 gift card for their online store, I guess the pre-order of BFBC2 came with that. Quite a deal.

Guest misterwiley1
Danger long time know see, i was popping in and saw you what are the odds. Hows life been treating you man? Hit me up on xfire sometime.

Been good, school has been hectic. Sick right now which blows. Been playing BC2 Beta a bunch, can't wait for it to come out.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='RET.Dangerdude93=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=60191#post60191']I just got a email from barnes and noble in the mail telling me that I had a $5.00 gift card for their online store, I guess the pre-order of BFBC2 came with that. Quite a deal.[/QUOTE] haha me too

Just got an email from barnes and noble saying they canceled my preorder, I assume that happened to everyone? I kinda want to flip out on them now.

Guest Undefined
They cancelled your pre-order? Well then, you got a free $5.00 gift certificate! Me, I'm too poor to get BFBC2... I still don't have MW1, much less 2... So I'm still pretty much outta commission as far as gaming goes...

Archived