How's Everyone?

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=

Hey there all,

Thought I'd stop by to say hello and wish everyone a happy holidays. I was active from about 2006 to 2009 so most won't recognize me but I saw the roster on the home page and noticed quite a few names that I recognized, glad to see you guys are still out there blasting baddies and having a good time. I see that you guys are focusing on BF4 now; I haven't had time to get into that one with school and work but I'm sure it's pretty sweet, I'd love to get back in the ****pit of a chopper with a reliable gunner. I did just pick up Insurgency and figured I would see if any of you guys are playing that on the side. I remember playing the original Insurgency Mod way back in the day with CrazyNutta and a few other guys, good times. I'm playing under the name shinyeyes (steam login is dangerdude22212221, somebody stole my normal name haha) if anyone wants to hit me up and play some rounds.

RET.Dangerdude93=US=

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
Hey what's up Dangerdude? Long time no see! Glad to hear you're doing well. If you do get into BF4 at all, let me know.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

Hey sir,

I love to see retired members comin back every so often to say hi, it really says something about this clan. Anyway, i've never played with you are talked with you, but Happy Holidays from one Unknown Soldier to another. If you ever get back into Battlefield and life isn't too busy, we will be here :P

Archived