Happy Thanksgiving =US=

Guest TacoSmuggler

Guest TacoSmuggler

Whats up boys?

I dont know if I've met many of you but the name is TacoSmuggler and I am one one the founders and a former General of the =Unknown Soldiers=. It's been a while, and my 40 year old brain doesnt work so well anymore, but I'm pretty sure I was involved in the recruitment of many of your former leaders. (Kraor, Darmine, Ward, 8ball, RealGrunt, ect.)

I like to pop in here a few times a year and see how you all are doing. Makes me proud that the outfit still looks sharp and is TCOB.

The [uAF] was the first clan I had ever joined, and we had a lot of fun, but when we all left to form =US= we really became a brotherhood. Cant believe its been 10+ years!

Keep it up soldiers and stay frosty. This clan is like a child to me. Hopefully I see you all on the battlefield.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Thanks you sir, we love it here. This clan has a great history and we love being apart of something so unique. Happy Thanksgiving as well!

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Whats up boys?

I dont know if I've met many of you but the name is TacoSmuggler and I am one one the founders and a former General of the =Unknown Soldiers=. It's been a while, and my 40 year old brain doesnt work so well anymore, but I'm pretty sure I was involved in the recruitment of many of your former leaders. (Kraor, Darmine, Ward, 8ball, RealGrunt, ect.)

I like to pop in here a few times a year and see how you all are doing. Makes me proud that the outfit still looks sharp and is TCOB.

The [uAF] was the first clan I had ever joined, and we had a lot of fun, but when we all left to form =US= we really became a brotherhood. Cant believe its been 10+ years!

Keep it up soldiers and stay frosty. This clan is like a child to me. Hopefully I see you all on the battlefield.

Yes indeed you were. Glad to see you are still kicking! Back in those days I was just a CPL, but happy Thanksgiving!

Guest TacoSmuggler
Yes indeed you were. Glad to see you are still kicking! Back in those days I was just a CPL, but happy Thanksgiving!

Good job keeping the outfit looking good. Keep it up.

Archived