BF4 White screen

Guest halo357

Guest halo357

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone else had this happen. So before i updated to the newest Geforce driver i was playing bf4 just fine, loaded just fine. So i update the driver today because GeForce experience said there was a driver update avaliable and now the game wont load at all. All it will do is show a white screen, then a few black screens and whatnot then in battlelog it will say transitioning then it closes and battlelog said somthing went wrong. I feel like the new driver is to blame. Any ideas or thoughts?

Specs for those who want to know: Mobo: Msi 970a-g43 | Ram: 2*8 16gb Crucial ballistx sport xt | GPU: EVGA 750ti | CPU: FX-6300 (No turboboost or anything just at stock clock)

Guest halo357
Turned out to be a problem with Geforce Experience. Uninstalled the program and anything nvidia related and installed the latest driver only. Everything works now.

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
Turned out to be a problem with Geforce Experience. Uninstalled the program and anything nvidia related and installed the latest driver only. Everything works now.

Awesome!!!!

Archived