Signature characters 500max.

Guest I7arKFoX

Guest I7arKFoX

Hello,

So I noticed some people can fit in a WHOLE LOT of words in their signatures to list their Roles within the clan and Qualifications...

How do you do that? Do you need permissions for more characters or what? Currently it says 500max characters excluding BB code...

I am pretty sure words below my picture and the signature link do not add up to 500 characters... it is possible if it is INCLUDING BB code...

Please help/advise thank you...

Guest I7arKFoX

Thanks SFC, tried that, not working... my signature link is pretty long so that is probably the issue.. Maybe time for a new Signature :D

I reduced the font on my sig. That might help you.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Thanks SFC, tried that, not working... my signature link is pretty long so that is probably the issue.. Maybe time for a new Signature :D

I think the restriction was recently imposed. My old signature, I think, maxed out over the 500 characters. I'm not positive though (since I just changed it). Oh, it really does exclude BBCode, but spaces count as characters.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Hmnn doesn't say anything about character limits in the Regs so i'd assume there's no limit. Not sure why nobody has found it before. The current limits are 500 excluding bbcode 1000 including bbcode. I'll extend it to 1000 excluding bbcode. That should give you roughly 200 words to work with.

Guest I7arKFoX

Thanks Chief!

Hmnn doesn't say anything about character limits in the Regs so i'd assume there's no limit. Not sure why nobody has found it before. The current limits are 500 excluding bbcode 1000 including bbcode. I'll extend it to 1000 excluding bbcode. That should give you roughly 200 words to work with.

Archived